Knowing how your equipment (and other DJ gear) works is very important. Not just to be able to use the equipment correctly, but especially when it comes to solving technical issues.
If there is a problem and you know your gear, you will be able to run down the list of possible issues and eliminate them one by one until you find the problem. In this video, I'll share some examples.
Join the conversation in the comment section. Thanks for watching!
My weekly #sharetheknowledge podcast: http://www.anchor.fm/djtlm
My weekly Certified Bangers mix podcast: https://www.mixcloud.com/djtlm/playlists/cb-podcast-with-dj-tlm/
Support DJ TLM TV with PayPalMe: http://goo.gl/WKIBep
Gear used for this video (Amazon affiliates links):
– Canon M50 kit with EF-M15-45mm lens (my vlog camera) https://amzn.to/2S01GfO
– Rode VideoMicro (mic) https://amzn.to/2CPlWHF
– Rode Lavalier Lapel (mic) https://amzn.to/2G1SLEr
– Rode RodeLink Film Maker kit (wireless mic kit) https://amzn.to/2Mxfz07
– Zoom H5 (audio recorder) https://amzn.to/2TnS5Ni
For questions and requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For collaboration/business inquiries, please contact email@example.com
For bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org