I see this happen too many times: people who started a couple of months ago feel like they should be doing gigs when most of the times they aren't ready for it.
Promoting yourself and offering your services too early (when you're not qualified) could actually hurt your career and that's why it's so important to take your time.
Join the conversation in the comment section. Thanks for watching!
My weekly #sharetheknowledge podcast: http://www.anchor.fm/djtlm
My weekly Certified Bangers mix podcast: https://www.mixcloud.com/djtlm/playlists/cb-podcast-with-dj-tlm/
Support DJ TLM TV with PayPalMe: http://goo.gl/WKIBep
Gear used for this video (Amazon affiliates links):
– Panasonic LUMIX GH4 body (main camera)
– Panasonic LUMIX 12-35mm f/2.8 (lens)
– Rode Lavalier Lapel (mic) https://amzn.to/2G1SLEr
– Rode RodeLink Film Maker kit (wireless mic kit) https://amzn.to/2Mxfz07
– Zoom H5 (audio recorder) https://amzn.to/2TnS5Ni
For questions and requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For collaboration/business inquiries, please contact email@example.com
For bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org